- » Leucadia Art Walk - Sunday, Aug. 28th, 2016 10am to 5pm
- » Artist Reception @ Creative Crossroads in Hillcrest
- » Looming Caps for Knots of Love
- » Tips and Tricks With Modern Master’s Copper Metallic Paints
- » Will it be a Flip or a Flop? Find out on Oct. 4th when Dotty and I Paint Live at Del Mar Gifts....
Posted on 16th Feb 2016
Artdivas is now in Hillcrest at the Creative Crossroads gift store located on University Avenue in San Diego, California. Dotty and I will be there on Friday, February 19th for the Creative Crossroads artist reception. There will be great art, free wine and beer and I hear they will be raffling off some gift cards too!
Here are some Tips for Using Modern Master’s Copper Metallic Paints in Your Art or ProjectMy go to for copper paint is Modern Masters Metal Effects Copper. I have been using this product for years, and thought I would explain my process, and share some tips and observations. You can use this paint two ways. [...]
Great day at the Leucadia Art Walk! Three new paintings had their debut at Sunday's Leucadia Artwalk. Dotty's Beluga Babies sold and went to a new home that day. The seahorse painting titled Seabiscuit is now available to view at Leaping Lotus in Solana Beach, and the Father's Day at Cardiff mixed media painting can be [...]